- Help code Front-End solutions referencing site maps, wireframes, requirements documentation and visual design templates.
- Make sure that complex sites and/or applications are running smoothly.
- Work with internal team to resolve any issues encountered during project development or maintenance.
- Slice Adobe Photoshop .PSD's into various graphical image files for use on a Website.
- Develop the search engine and performance optimised front-end (HTML, CSS, and JS) for business and e Commerce Websites.
- Carry out W3C validation, accessibility and usability audits and tests, debugging, and Website maintenance / support.
- Work with an expert designer to implement major improvements to web publishing products and Cloud services.
- Provide leadership to the team about the latest in web standards and best practices in front-end development
Persyaratan : - Male/female, max. age 33 years old
- Associates or Bachelors Degree (Preferably in art design, web design or related degree).
- Minimum 1 years working experience as a web designer;
- Ability to quickly build modern CSS layouts
- Deep understanding of user experience, presentation, live community and web content;
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media;
- Broad knowledge of social media and digital communications
- Boundless creativity, attention to detail and love of great design
- Sufficient to both communicate within the organization and to provide site content when required
- Exceptional online portfolio showcasing innovative web design solutions in both branding and e-commerce environments
- Knowledge of Web site structure and functionality
- Outstanding skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to work under stringent deadlines and can meet timeline goals
- A fun, collaborative attitude
- Masterfully translate functional requirements and wireframes into simple Uis
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas, concepts and rationale for creative work.
Please send your application letter, CV, Portfolio and recent photograph